Asalamalaikum Everyone !
Before I am silently attacked by disapproving looks, I am very well aware that this is a health blog. In saying that part of being healthy is being happy. Personally I love desserts, they make my day. Indulging in sweets occasionally at a party or with friends is completely ok, as long as you don’t over do it. For those that have special health requirements, please feel free to add some changes in the comments section below, that way everyone can benefit from it.
- 150g butter
- 3/4 cup firmly packed sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 butter milk
- Nestle Top ‘n’ Fill Caramel
- 453g chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 180C. Prepare cupcake cases and muffin pans.
- Electric beat butter and sugar in the a bowl.
- Add the eggs individually beating well
- Fold in the flour, cocoa powder and buttermilk until smooth.
- Spoon two thirds of the mixture evenly among the prepared pans.
- Use a teaspoon to make a small indent at the centre of each cupcake and add 1 teaspoon of caramel into the centre .
- Top the remaining mixture with the cupcake batter and smooth the surface.
- Bake for 20-25 mins, depending on your oven. Just do what i do and insert a fork in the middle to see if it comes out clean.
- Leave the pans to cool for 5 ins and then spread the chocolate frosting over the cupcakes.
- Feel free to get creative and add some other toppings to decorate.
Feel free to try these and let me know how you go! Oh and please share any suggestions 🙂
Until Next time